BRAND MANAGER & PROGRAM SUPPORT, REACH ENTERPRISES
IS THIS YOU?
- A self-driven savvy digital marketer?
- An indispensable team player and contributor?
- Ready to use your creative flair & administration prowess to support a social impact business?
An incredible part-time (0.6 FTE) opportunity exists for a highly-skilled branding, communications and administration all-rounder to join the Reach Enterprises team in our Melbourne office, from early May 2018.
Being young is not without its struggles. Today’s world is pretty complex and young people can experience a bunch of challenges that adults might not be able to relate to. One of the biggest hurdles is just having the confidence and support to be who they want to be. There are currently over 4 million young people living in Australia, and Reach works with over 40,000 of them a year.
Expanding on over two decades of work in delivering meaningful and effective workshops to young Australians, Reach Enterprises has the same positive impact on adults delivering captivating experiences in the corporate sector. Reach Enterprise’s “fee-for-service” model directs all revenue to support Reach’s core programs for young people, contributing to its ongoing financial sustainability.
Reach Enterprises works with organisations to deliver captivating workshops, key note presentations and events that enhance human connection in the workplace. Our dynamic, engaging and highly skilled facilitators are trained and informed by various evidence-based frameworks that underpin our work, such as positive psychology, CBT, NLP and group psychotherapy. Each experience we create and deliver is designed to increase employee engagement, retention and productivity. We do this by developing social and emotional wellbeing, improving self-awareness and encouraging deeper connections within the workplace.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a passionate marketing and administration professional, with experience coordinating all elements of a brand and marketing strategy, including digital and events-based marketing. You are an indispensable team player and project manager and your attention to detail means your client service delivery is top notch.
You will be responsible for supporting the work of Reach Enterprises at two levels: firstly taking a newly developed brand and driving awareness and growth across all channels. Secondly, you will ensure the brand permeates all aspects of the customer experience by providing exceptional program and team support. You are the missing piece and together our small team can continue to create big impact.
This role would suit a marketing, communications or events professional with 2-3 years of experience ideally in a B2B or corporate environment.
Some of the key selection criteria for this role are (see attached position description for full details):
- Previous success in developing and driving a brand strategy, particularly across digital channels
- Previous experience in a business-to-business marketing environment and/or corporate experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Project management and administration skills, and experience using cloud-based project management platforms (ie. Basecamp, Asana, Slack)
- Content production skills, including planning, developing and producing content in multiple forms, ie. Audio, video, written as well as experience maintaining websites
- Having the right to live and work in Australia.
Please note: Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children check identifying Reach as your employer prior to starting in the role, and National Criminal History Check.
Questions can be directed to Katie Wyatt, Manager Reach Enterprises (firstname.lastname@example.org / Ph:  9412 0927 / 0414 689 322).
Role starting early May 2018 to allow for handover from the incumbent.